The all-new Google Pixel Buds 2 feature a unique hybrid design that keeps you aware of the world around you, while still delivering powerful sound. How so? It has eartips that gently seal the ear to isolate the loud outside noises, and a spatial vent underneath reduces that plugged-ear feeling, which lets through just the right amount of environmental sound so you can stay aware of the things around you. Read more for an early hands-on video review and additional information.
Pixel Buds 2 also sport Adaptive Sound, which means they dynamically adjusts the volume as you move from a quiet environment to a noisy one, so you don’t have to constantly adjust the volume. It comes equipped with two microphones in each earbud that focus on the sound of your voice while suppressing other sounds in the background. A voice accelerometer detects speech through the vibrations of your jawbone, so that you can be heard even in less than ideal conditions, like when you’re performing an outdoor activity.
- Power up to power on:get up to 6 hours of battery life with an additional 7 hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear: control how much surrounding noise you want with ambient aware; Quick ambient mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
- Sounds good; Feels good.: Galaxy Buds come in 3 adjustable ear tip and wingtip sizes right from the box
- Resists water: with splash resistant technology, your Galaxy Buds handle splashes, sweat and spills
I always used to use wired headphones because I had concerns about the reliability of Bluetooth® connectivity, as lots of other earbuds have pairing problems, including the original Pixel Buds. With the new Pixel Buds, we focused on improving Fast Pair to eliminate these pain points and easily connect to your phone,” said Ethan Grabau, Google Product Manager.