The McLaren Speedtail is a limited-production supercar powered by a modified M840T from the 720S and a hybrid powertrain to generate a combined 1,036 hp, enabling it to hit a top speed of 250 mph and accelerate from 0–186 mph in a mere 12.8 seconds. All of this power makes it McLaren’s fastest production car. How does it compare with an F-35B fighter jet? Top Gear wanted to find out themselves. Read more for the video and additional information.
Top Gear host Chris Harris set up a race against the Royal Air Force’s F-35 Lightning II, which can hit 1200 mph and costs $124 million to build. The McLaren Speedtail may not cost as much, but its technology is still nothing to scoff at. The super can recharge while driving, using a wireless charging pad that is included with the car itself, trickle-charging the battery with the pad when the car is not being used.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 2-inch (6cm) wide and 1-inch (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play