Officially released on September 17, 2013, Grand Theft Auto V has come a long way, thanks to countless modders, and the latest one previews what the PS5 as well as Xbox Series X versions could look like. It uses OreoShaman’s Realism Beyond Graphics MOD 1.0.2 and transforms the game into a whole new experience, which could possibly be made better when played in virtual reality. Since both next-generation consoles have ray-tracing capabilities, these graphics shouldn’t be too far off. Read more for the video and additional information.
To run things as smoothly as you see in the demo above, you’ll need at least an Intel i5-8400 6-core processor with a 4.0-GHz Max Turbo frequency, an NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti graphics card, 32GB of DDR4 SDRAM at 2933MHz, an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, and of course a decent monitor to view everything, preferably an ultrawide screen. This mod is still a work in progress so it’s only going to get even more realistic, or so we’d like to think.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports