Unlike other campers, the Haaks Opperland is an expandable two-story home on wheels. It sits on a Fiat Ducato base chassis, and once parked, a triangular pop-up roof covering the upper rear corner of the box pops up to create a two level living space. Or, if you’d rather be planted on the ground, hydraulic legs can lift the camper up off the Ducato, and readied for indoor/outdoor living. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Featuring a lower level that serves as the living area, a dinette situated inside the large tailgate, a kitchenette with a sink as well as an induction cooktop powered by the 360-Ah onboard lithium-ion battery, and a staircase leading up to the bedroom. Plus, there’s a small bathroom with toilet and shower so you won’t have to figure out an outdoor solution.
- Build an awesome pickup truck toy with hitch and a caravan trailer with removable roof, opening side and extendable support leg!
- Includes 3 figures: mom, dad and son, plus a crab figure
- Set up the inside of the caravan model by removing the roof and opening the side!
- Pickup measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide Caravan measures over 3-inch (10 cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide
- 344 pieces – Pickup truck and trailer toy playset for boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
As for pricing, the Haaks Opperland starts at $107,000 USD, including the Fiat Ducato 3.5T chassis with 146-hp 2.3-liter Multijet diesel engine, six-speed manual transmission, 5-in touchscreen Uconnect infotainment system and rear air suspension.