Priced from $21999, the new Harley-Davidson LiveWire ONE electric motorcycle is designed for urban environments, with plenty of power and range for just about any task. It’s powered by a 15.4 kWh power unit that enables it to hit 60 mph in 3-seconds and achieve a top speed of 110 mph. You can get a full 100% recharge in just 60-minutes using DC Fast Charge, which is good for around 146-miles in the city. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the suspension side, it features a Showa Big Piston up front, a Showa balance-free rear cushion-lite monoshock in the back, and 17-inch, black, cast-aluminum, split five-spoke wheels wrapped in Michelin Scorcher Sport rubber. As for brakes, you’ll find dual four-piston radial Brembo monoblock up front and a two-piston single disc in the rear. The LiveWire ONE will make its public debut at IMS North California on July 18th, 2021.
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
As part of The Hardwire Strategy, we made a commitment that Harley-Davidson would lead in electric. We recognized the pioneering spirit and brand value in LiveWire for our community and took the decision to evolve the original LiveWire motorcycle into a dedicated EV brand. Today’s LiveWire ONE builds on the DNA of Harley-Davidson but with the electric focus and ambition of the new LiveWire brand. Harley-Davidson and LiveWire will continue to rewrite the motorcycle rulebook and we are excited about this next chapter in our legacy,” said Jochen Zeitz, Chairman, President and CEO of Harley-Davidson.