Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) has unveiled the most powerful truck in the company’s 29-year history, or to be more specific, a 6X6 conversion of the 2021 Ram TRX truck. The factory 702 bhp Hellcat supercharged V8 will be replaced by a specially tuned 7.0L Hellephant engine generating over 1200 bhp. The Mammoth 6X6 will be limited to 3-units worldwide, and priced at a hefty $500,000 which includes the base Ram TRX. Read more for a video of their 800hp 6×6 Goliath and additional information.
Aside from the 6-wheel drive and all new truck bed conversion, this beastly truck will have a fully upgraded off-road suspension, custom interior, upgraded front / rear bumpers with upgraded LED lights and lots more.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.
We are very excited about the Ram TRX. MAMMOTH 6X6 powered by a 1200 HP Hellephant motor is just a completely ridiculous idea, which is exactly why we are doing this. We are only going to build three examples which will likely make this the most exclusive and most expensive truck we’ve ever built,” said company founder and CEO, John Hennessey.