Hennessey Performance Engineering has revealed their newest 2021 model, the Hennessey Mammoth 1000 SUV. Its supercharged 6.2-liter V8 now makes 1012 hp and 969 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to acceleratoe from 0-60 mph in a mere 3.2 seconds. This supercar slayer can seat seven adults in extreme comfort and is guaranteed to be exclusive with just 20 models being produced. New bodywork bodywork extends the roofline to meet a new C-pillar that sits above the rear taillights. Read more for a video of Hennessey’s crazy Durango and additional information.
This vehicle is based on the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX pickup truck, and comes complete with a full three-year, 36,000-mile warranty. It also includes the Off Road package, which consists of a 2.5-inch lift, custom front bumper with LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch off-road tires, and a front suspension leveling kit. One caveat: pricing starts at a whopping $375,000 USD.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
I have a big family with five kids and have always enjoyed owing big, powerful SUV’s. In 2012 we converted the first-generation Ford Raptor into our VelociRaptor SUV – I still own one today and love it. Now, we are excited to offer something very similar, but with a lot more horsepower, using the new Ram TRX truck as our base vehicle. Creating this king of SUVs offers our customers the ultimate combination of space, power and exclusivity,” said John Hennessey, company founder and CEO.