Texas-based Hennessey unveiled Project Deep Space this week, and it’s touted as the world’s first six-wheel-drive electric Hyper-GT. At $3-million USD, this grand tourer is capable of transporting four adults in pure comfort, along with plenty of storage for luggage. Thanks to its unique six-wheel drive powertrain, the vehicle boasts a 50 percent increase in surface contact over traditional four-wheeled vehicles. Read more for a video and additional information.
Step inside its futuristic gullwing doors, and you’ll be greeted with diamond-shaped seating positions. The driver is centrally located, allowing two passengers to sit on either side and slightly back from them. The fourth passenger is then directly positioned behind the driver, resulting in the world’s first VVIP (Very Very Important Person) lie-flat automotive seat. Unfortunately, the production model won’t be ready until 2026.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Hennessey has spent more than 30 years building some of the fastest and most exciting vehicles in the world. This mantra will continue for our next 30 years by introducing the world’s first fully electrified, six-wheel-drive hyper GT. We believe that ‘Deep Space’, with six electric motors combined with six driven wheels, could be the world’s quickest accelerating four-seater from zero to 200 mph!,” said John Hennessey, company CEO & founder.