Actor Henry Cavill isn’t just a on-screen legend, but apparently, a big gamer as well, so much so that he uploaded a five-minute video of his latest PC build to Instagram. Yes, even for Superman, there were some steps that caused him to scratch his head. What kind of equipment is he using? From what we can tell, an ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, an NZXT Kraken Z73 all-in-one liquid cooler, and a ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC graphics card. Read more for the footage and additional information.
That’s not all, other parts include two Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M2 solid state drives, 2 x 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-2133 RAM, a Seasonic 80 PLUS certified Prime Series power supply, a Fractal Design Define 7 case with a tempered glass side, a ROG monitor display and Razer’s reprogrammable BlackWidow Elite backlit mechanical keyboard. When all was said and done, it set him back around $4,500, or possibly much less if any of those parts were sponsored.
- System: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3. 0GHz (4. 70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3. 0 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7. 1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- : 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U. S. A