Panasonic’s LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera comes with two lenses in this bundle, and you can get it for $497.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $1,397.19. You get both the 12-32mm and 45-150mm lenses, both capable of shooting stabilized, ultra fast 3-frames-per-second 4K video. Once recorded, you can select and edit frames in-camera to take, create and share the perfect shot, instantly. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Fine Detail Performance:16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With two super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45 150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
Sometimes, it can be difficult viewing and framing shots under harsh sunlight, but that’s eliminated with its built-in 0.2-inch 2764K-dot LVF (Live View Finder). The 5-Axis Dual Image Stabilization – 2 axis in-lens, 3 axis in-body, magnetically coupled – is completely active when recording 4K video. Panasonic’s Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology automatically calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds. When the 16MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine are combined, ultra clear images are rendered with minimum noise, even in low-light situations.