Selfie sticks are nothing new, but what happens when you combine one with a standard umbrella? You get the Hozzy Snapbrella. Featuring a 540° rotation angle so you can use it as a smartphone holder or selfie stick even when the umbrella is open. When not in use, you can simply store the umbrella in your backpack’s water bottle slot and use the magnetic holder as a smartphone viewing stand. It comes in three models: short, folding and extended length. Read more for a video and additional information.
Unfortunately, it seems as if Makuake is currently only offering this umbrella in Japan. In any case, should you be fortunate enough to get a Hozzy Snapbrella, we don’t recommend using this in a heavily congested foot traffic area as someone may be able to easily swipe your smartphone from the magnetic holder. Aside from that issue, it works great for casually checking messages and what not.
- Foldable Fun - The sleek, foldable design allows you to take Osmo Mobile 3 anywhere. This 3-axis smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- Shoot Like a Pro - From the extraordinary to the everyday, share your unique moments easily and creatively with Story mode. Width of Compatible Phones-62 - 88 mm. Thickness of Compatible Phones- ≤ 9.5mm
- A Gesture's All It Takes - Snap a selfie or begin recording simply by signaling. Both the front and rear camera can recognize Gesture Control, which makes shooting your solo travels and group shots a walk in the park.
- Smooth and Seamless Tracking - Following subjects is a walk in the park. ActiveTrack 3.0 recognizes people and pets on the move with higher accuracy.
- Activate Sports Mode - From the dynamic movements of a basketball game to your dog chasing a squirrel, never miss a moment.