Selfie sticks are nothing new, but what happens when you combine one with a standard umbrella? You get the Hozzy Snapbrella. Featuring a 540° rotation angle so you can use it as a smartphone holder or selfie stick even when the umbrella is open. When not in use, you can simply store the umbrella in your backpack’s water bottle slot and use the magnetic holder as a smartphone viewing stand. It comes in three models: short, folding and extended length. Read more for a video and additional information.
Unfortunately, it seems as if Makuake is currently only offering this umbrella in Japan. In any case, should you be fortunate enough to get a Hozzy Snapbrella, we don’t recommend using this in a heavily congested foot traffic area as someone may be able to easily swipe your smartphone from the magnetic holder. Aside from that issue, it works great for casually checking messages and what not.
- Featuring a new foldable design, a lots of new functions the Osmo Mobile 3 smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- A 3-axis stabilized gimbal features brushless motors that provide smooth, real-time responses to eliminate unwanted camera movements.
- The Osmo Mobile 3 features a variety of functions allowing you to vlog and shoot content throughout the day including: Gesture Control, Dolly Zoom, Panoramas, Slow Motion, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Sport Mode, Handy Convenience, Story Mode.
- Compatible Phones: Weight: 7 +/- 1oz; Thickness: ≤ 0.37"; Width: 2.44"-3.46"
- DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2