Hunter Kowald’s custom-built SkySurfer Hoverbard Aircraft already made its rounds on social media a few months ago, but his latest stunt has everyone talking again. Just how safe could this device be? Well, even if its two engines or one of its five power systems fail, it can still safely land. It boasts a payload capacity of around 500 pounds and the average adult can fly for up to 20 minutes on it. Read more for the video and additional information.
Interested? The SkySurfer Hoverboard Aircraft will soon be available for sale, priced from $20,000 USD. It’s manufactured from industrial-grade materials and plenty of carbon fiber to keep things ultra durable. For extra safety, it even includes FAA aircraft navigation lighting for those night flights.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
I spent years on this thing to make this happen, at least to do it safely and properly. There’s a lot of safety built into that device, so essentially, I could have two motors fail and still land safely. We checked with the police and everything was OK to do a little quick demonstration. We had permission and asked for it in advance, and everybody was around us to make sure we did it properly,” said Kowald.