Sure, Hyundai’s smallest electric vehicle may not be for everyone due to its size, but it still manages to pack two DC electric motors generating 1.12 horsepower, good for a top speed of 4.4 miles per hour. If the design looks familiar, that’s because it’s based on the company’s ’45’ concept, which focuses on electrification, autonomous technologies and intelligent design. The ’45’ concept’s batteries are set in a ‘skateboard floor,’ which allows Hyundai to create a space that feels like a living room with new pieces of furniture. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
For a more supercar-like feeling, Hyundai placed just a single seat in the center of the car. Unfortunately, you won’t find a touchscreen infotainment system like in the actual ’45’ concept, but there could be some high-tech features hiding inside, like door-mounted device pockets. There’s no word yet on if we’ll see a consumer version of this miniature EV anytime soon.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S to the GoKart Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. With an adjustable frame length, both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience
- Designed to Fit Most Riders: Segway Ninebot GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame and steering wheel fit riders between 4' 5" to 6' 3" (130 cm - 190 cm) with a max load of 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Secure Your Safety: Ninebot S's hand brake & brake pedal offer a double braking system that improves safety. Equipped with two layers of impact protection, effectively reduce the impact force, and provide high-strength protection for scooter body
- Easy Assembly& Portable Design: Gokart Kit is as easy to assemble as it is fun to ride! Easily attach and detach Ninebot S before and after riding. Please follow up the assembling steps in user manual. It can easily fit in most car trunks for transport
- Quality Assurance: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems
In keeping with the 45’s design heritage theme, Hyundai has built this unique passenger vehicle out of a traditional eco material – wood. This new EV does not have an officially rated driving range yet, but driver’s laughter is believed to fuel the vehicle to travel further based on its Emotion Adaptive Vehicle Control (EAVC) technology,” said Hyundai in a press release.