Ramen shops can be found all over Japan, and a few of them are of such high quality that they earned Michelin stars. For those who prefer to enjoy a bowl in the comfort of their own home can now buy a frozen kit from the “Local Ramen Selection” vending machine installed in Toyama City’s Aris Shopping Center. Put simply, it features six types of ramen made by regional restaurants all over the country. Read more for a video to show how the machine works.
Even more surprising is that two of the six selections come from Michelin Guide-listed restaurants – the chicken and salt ramen from Osaka’s JUNKSTORY as well as the chicken soy sauce ramen from Tokyo’s KaneKitchen Noodles. The other options include “Fuji Noodles” from Gunma’s Keishōken and Toyama’s black pepper tonkotsu ramen from Tonkotsu Ebisuko. If you have a sweet tooth, there are also several dessert choices, such as ice cream bars.
- TRIPLE THE SNACKS: Store & dispense not one, but up to three different snacks with the candy machine’s 3 compartments.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Dispenser comes with twist-on cover and base that can be quickly removed for easy cleaning
- 360 DEGREE SELECTION: This candy vending machine dispenser can rotate 360 degrees for easy snack selection.
- EASY-TO-USE: Remove the lid for easy filling. Use the fingertip dispenser for easy snack distribution. Our design makes it so simple to grab your favorite snacks on-the-go or to enjoy!
- IDEAL USE: Great for jelly beans, peanuts, gumballs, and other small snacks that can act as a food vending machine for both kids and adults!