It’s not uncommon for students to design vehicles for companies, but rarely do they get made into full-sized concepts, like the Lincoln “Anniversary”. This four-passenger vehicle leverages its digital technology to enable its passengers to connect the present as well as the past. In a short film featuring the vehicle, Julianne and Greg set out to revisit some favorite spots from their youth for their 30th anniversary from their youth. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This concept came about when four teams of transportation design students were assigned the challenge of telling a meaningful story. There was also a virtual mission to imagine not only Lincoln vehicles of 2040 and beyond, but the world in which those vehicles would exist. A total of four concepts were presented, each with their own short film.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren
ArtCenter is known for great vehicle design, and it’s in the heart of Hollywood. More than just the vehicles themselves, we were looking for that great narrative development, that rich storytelling. It’s so important to understand the future ecosystem in which a concept vehicle will live,” said Jordan Meadows, global strategic design specialist for Lincoln, and assistant professor at ArtCenter.