The problem with most wireless headphones is that they constantly need to be recharged, but JBL’s new REFLECT Eternal may change that. It utilizes Exeger’s revolutionary light converting material into a stylish form-factor for everyday use, or to be more specific, their Powerfoyle material. These solar cells are specifically engineered to generate power with indoor light and indirect sunlight. Read more for a video and additional information on how to get a pair yourself.
These REFLECT Eternal headphones are perfect for active lifestyles, allowing them to continuously charge whether in the office or outdoors for a job The compact, yet efficient, solar cells bring uncompromising aesthetics with virtually unlimited battery life. JBL’s popular noise management technologies, Ambient Aware and TalkThru, are built-in to further complement the performance. Indiegogo page here.
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones. Connectivity technology: Wired/Wireless
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Switch between 2 Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone. Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meter)
I am very excited to share the first culmination of our partnership with HARMAN – one of the world’s leading technology brands. Together we will introduce a self-powered headphone that can charge from any light around you. Like every investment in integrated clean energy, the more you use the JBL REFLECT Eternal headphones, the more you help restore the carbon balance of the planet,” said Giovanni Fili, Exeger Founder and CEO.