Jerry Seinfeld is not only a comedian / actor, but a well known car collector. Sometimes, vehicles from his collection are put up for auction, like his rare 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS finished in “Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic” paint to sample. It also comes equipped with the sport chrono package, LED lighting, a navigation system, an axle lift system, carbon-ceramic brakes, and a 23-gallon fuel tank. The vehicle is expected to fetch up to $330,000 USD, a bargain considering its window sticker is $448,890 USD. Read more for additional pictures and information.
In all, Jerry Seinfeld spent $250,000 on options alone, even going as far as deleting the rear wing, which can be included with the car. It has spent time in both New York and California, with just 1,500-miles on the odometer. To keep things scratch free, a Suntek paint protection film has been applied to the entire vehicle. One service was performed in back in 2019, and everything should be good to go for the new owner. More information here.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
Most obvious is the splendid paint to sample Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic exterior which contains a deep and complex shine across the body surfaces. This color option was previously made available on Porsche’s latest hypercar, the 918 Spyder,” said Bonhams.