Street Speed 717, also known as Michael Hyssong, wanted to pull off a stunt in his Lamborghini Urus SUV, but one that also involves his Aventador. So, he decided to launch his Urus over the parked Aventador, the latter of which is not protected in any way by barriers or other equipment. This means that just one misstep would be disastrous for at least one of the vehicles, but as you’re about to see, things do go as planned. Read more for the video.
Just for reference, the Lamborghini Urus SUV is powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 engine generating 641 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 60 mph in a mere 3.1-seconds, while topping out at 190 mph. All of this power means that it safely clears the Aventador without even leaving a scratch.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren