Jurassic Life is fan project by a group of Half-Life 2 modders that dates all the way back to 2006, with the first playable demo being released around 7-years ago. Now, it’s almost ready for release. This isn’t a recreation of the movie, but rather putting dinosaurs and the ability to fire a shotgun at these creatures, into Half-Life 2. Read more for a trailer and additional information.
This mod will have a story campaign that begins from the opening cutscene and lets players battle through all the way to the final credits. It uses the Half-Life 2 engine, but adds new characters, cinematics, and weapons. You’ll play as Robert Muldoon, the game warden killed by velociraptors in the original film, and navigate your way around the park while attempting to contain a massive dinosaur outbreak on the island.
- Build the original Jurassic Park’s iconic gate with opening function, surrounding walls featuring iconic Jurassic Park scenes, and a fearsome T. rex!
- Includes 6 minifigures: John Hammond, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry, plus a buildable minifigure display stand and a baby dinosaur toy figure
- This impressive Jurassic World T. rex Rampage construction toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for display and creative play
- This LEGO Jurassic Park build-and-display set is a challenging building experience and a great holiday and birthday gift for fans ages 16+ of Jurassic Park, T. rex models and dinosaurs
- Jurassic Park gate measures over 16” (42cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep; Jurassic Park T. rex dinosaur measures over 8” (22cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide