Bangalore may contain some of India’s most luxurious mansions, but this one could top them all, literally. Vijay Mallya, chairman of United Breweries Group, wanted his very own White House replica, and by 2016, his penthouse atop Kingfisher Tower in the heart of Bangalore City was nearly finished. Unfortunately, financial woes and money laundering charges made him flee to the UK, leaving his mansion unfinished. Read more for a video and additional information.
It’s still located on the 33rd and 34th floors of Kingfisher Tower, and this “sky mansion” spans 40,000 square meters. The completed home was supposed to have a wine cellar, a heated indoor pool, outdoor infinity pool, gym, salon / spa, helipad, and many more luxuries. Developer Prestige Estates said that the exterior is just about complete, but interior work has yet to begin.
- Bring a symbolic centerpiece to your home or office with this Statue of Liberty model
- Delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design
- Features a detailed pedestal and iconic Lady Liberty statue complete with crown and golden torch
- Statue of Liberty model measures over 17-inch (44cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) wide and 5-inch (14cm) deep
- 1,685 pieces – For boys and girls over 16 years old
Only the external structure of the penthouse is being constructed. The interiors will remain pending since there isn’t any clarity on the matter on who the claimant is,” said a source close to the development.