Tuning shop Keyvany wanted to give the Lamborghini Urus a little more power, along with some carbon fiber pieces, and this is what they came up with. To shed 75-pounds, they had to remove the factory front end and install a lightweight carbon fiber version as well as some LED daytime running lights, revamped splitter, and air intake surrounds. The twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 engine’s power has been increased from 641 hp to 820 hp and 811 lb-ft of torque with an ECU tune and a sports exhaust system. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other cosmetic changes include a carbon fiber hood, flared wheel arches, customized vents, extended side skirts, rear diffuser, decklid lip spoiler and a second spoiler on the roof. Last, but not least, the super SUV has been fitted with 24-inch forged wheels wrapped in 295 mm wide tires at the front and 355 mm tires at the rear.
- Lamborghini | The most coveted super sports car in the world
- Rastar | Get behind the wheel of your favorite high performance super car
- Attention to Detail | No feature is over looked: from simulation race tires, down to interior aesthetics
- Steering Wheel Remote | Remote control is a steering wheel with buttons for forward, reverse, left and right
- Collectible | A must have for enthusiast and collectors of all kind