Kentucky Fried Chicken partnered with Cooler Master to create the KFConsole, an Xbox-inspired video game console built from the ground up capable of running games in stunning 4k, 240fps. Unlike traditional game consoles or PCs, this device has a Chicken Chamber that utilizes the natural heat and airflow system to keep food warm. This lets you focus on your gameplay and enjoy hot, crispy chicken between rounds. Read more for a video and additional information.
The KFConsole is housed in a custom Cooler Master NC100 chassis equpiped with an Intel Nuc 9 extreme compute element, which contains all of the hardware needed to run any game, including Cyberpunk 2077. It has a hot swappable GPU slot, so you’ll be able to upgrade its graphical power as new cards are released, while two Seagate BarraCuda 1TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs give you instant access to your files. Other features include VR ready hardware, ray-tracing capabilities, and 4K-TV gaming. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card; Display connectors - Dual link DVI-D, HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB gaming case 802.11AC Wi-Fi included 16 color RGB lighting case free iBuyPower Gaming keyboard & RGB gaming mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A