Photo credit: Max Schneider via Car Scoops
Mitsubishi designer Maximilian Schneider is fascinated by hypercars, and Koenigsegg is one automaker that definitely stands out in that space. So, he came up with the Koenigsegg Konigsei, which translates to “King Egg” in German, and rightfully so, as it sports an egg-like canopy with a golden-cooper aesthetic. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Power comes from a hydrogen-powered 6.4-liter V8 engine generating 1,618 hp, enabling the 3,373 lbs coupe to accelerate from 0-62 mph in a mere 2.8 seconds and 124 mph in just 3.5 seconds. All of the downforce bits on the car limit its top speed to 274 mph, otherwise it would easily cruise past 300 mph.
- Headlights glow with forward motion. Red tail lights when car backs up.
- Full function of forward/in reverse/ left/right and stop. Official licensed Pagani Huayra BC
- Detailed Interior / Exterior Rims & Tires Glossy Exterior Paint,
- Wheels are made of high quality rubber.
- Open doors. Batteries required 8~10MPH speed, remote distance 30-40m.Test certificate:EN71,EN62115,ROHS,RTTE.