H/T: Car Scoops
Here’s one sports car that even auto enthusiast may not have known existed, the Lamborghini Jarama. Styled by famed Bertone designer Marcello Gandini, this vehicle is classified as a 2+2 grand tourer and was manufactured between 1970-1976. It was named after the fighting bulls bred in Spain’s Jarama river area and not the Jarama racing circuit near Madrid. At 3,200-pounds, it’s powered by the Islero-sourced 3.9L V12 engine generating 350 hp, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Read more for a video that provides an up-close look, additional pictures and information.
In 1972, Lamborghini introduced the Jarama, which had an upgraded exhaust system, heads and carburetors, thus boosting output to 365 hp. Body wise, it did get a revamped hood scoop, exhaust vents in the fenders, a windshield position adjustment and relocated turn signals. Inside, there is a revised dashboard with aluminum trim, switches moved to the center console, increased head/sound insulation and improved rear seats. A total of 150-units were built of this version, and Ferruccio Lamborghini’s personal Jarama S is on display at the official Lamborghini museum at the company’s factory in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!