Photo credit: Peta Pixel
Have you ever wanted to use your iPhone’s rear cameras to snap selfies, but wanted a screen to preview the image? The Ulanzi ST-09 Tripod Mount should do the trick. It basically consists of a grip for the iPhone with a rear section for placing the Apple Watch that turns it into a small viewfinder to ensure the perfect shot every time. The ST-09 can be attached to just about any handheld tripod, and a cold shoe up top allows you to attach other accessories (external microphones, etc.). Read more for a video and additional information.
As far as we know, it’s compatible with all current models, including all of the new iPhone 12 Mini, Pro, and Pro Max. The rear supports Apple Watch Series 5 and above. Depending on the iPhone model used, the clip can be compressed anywhere between 58mm and 89mm. Available now, priced at $30 USD.
- Featuring a new foldable design, a lots of new functions the Osmo Mobile 3 smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- A 3-axis stabilized gimbal features brushless motors that provide smooth, real-time responses to eliminate unwanted camera movements.
- The Osmo Mobile 3 features a variety of functions allowing you to vlog and shoot content throughout the day including: Gesture Control, Dolly Zoom, Panoramas, Slow Motion, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Sport Mode, Handy Convenience, Story Mode.
- Compatible Phones: Weight: 7 +/- 1oz; Thickness: ≤ 0.37"; Width: 2.44"-3.46"
- DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2