With “No Time to Die” set for release in theaters on October 8th in the United States, it’s only fitting that Land Rover reveal a special edition model inspired by the long awaited film. Introducing the Land Rover Defender V8 Bond Edition, created by Land Rover SV Bespoke, and based on the 110 body style. In addition to the Extended Black Pack with 22-inch Gloss Black wheels and Xenon Blue front brake calipers, you also get a ‘Defender 007’ rear badge, 007 puddle lamp, illuminated treadplates as well as an exclusive touchscreen animation on the Pivi Pro infotainment system. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s limited to just 300-units worldwide and priced from $114,600 USD, complete with individual serial number etching. Power comes from a 5.0L V8 engine generating 518 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 60 mph in a mere 4.9 seconds, while topping out at 149 mph.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
The Land Rover Defender V8 Bond Edition is an exclusive take on the most powerful production Defender ever made, inspired by vehicles on screen in No Time To Die. It represents a meeting of two great British brands and is a unique celebration of Land Rover’s 38-year association with James Bond,” said Finbar Mcfall, Land Rover Brand Director.