Photo credit: Electric Classic Cars
Electric Classic Cars specializes in electrifying vehicles like the classic Land Rover Defender, and Mat Watson of CarWow recently got the chance to drive two of them: a 1996 Land Rover Defender and 2010 Land Rover Defender SVX Spectre. The petrol powerplant has been swapped out for a Tesla Model S 100D system that sits in the middle of the chassis, which means it has been rotated and connected to prop shafts, complete with electronic locking differentials at each end. Read more for a video and additional information.
The original Tesla battery has been divided, with 60 kWh sitting under the hood and the 40 kWh located beneath the trunk. What does all this mean? They each make around 450 horsepower and can hit 60 mph in around 3.95-seconds and 5-seconds respectively. How much will it cost you to get one? How about $208,000 USD and that doesn’t include delivery should you not be able to pick it up in person.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.