The team at Shenzhen Damoda Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd. (China) in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China set a new world record for the most Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) airborne simultaneously at 3:45:39 am on September 20 2020. They used the drone formation to pay tribute to Tiangong-1, Beidou satellite system and China’s space station. The Beidou satellite system is one of the four major global satellite navigation systems by the International Committee on Global Navigation Satellite Systems (ICG), along with satellite systems developed by the United States, Russia and the European Union. Read more for a video and additional information.
For the finale, the drones formed a giant Mars rover in order to express the desire of all mankind for the exploration of the universe, the formation revealed a giant Mars rover. The Tiangong-1 Mars rover was launched in late July but has yet to land on the Red Planet.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
As a representative of China’s drone high-tech enterprises, we combine the innovation of drone technology with the untiring pursuit of art. Through the new high-tech night sky drone show, we will spread more positive energy for China, showcase more high-tech achievements to the world,” said the CEO of Damoda Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd.