Dating sims are nothing new, but Bloom Digital Media’s Later Daters might be the strangest one yet. Put simply, it’s an episodic game series based around senior dating that takes place inside a retirement living facility. Players will be able to customize their character’s look, name, romance history, gender, and even their pet. Read more for the announcement trailer and additional information.
The company is currently putting the finishing touches on the first three episodes, while the second series will be released later this year. The very first episode has players moving into the retirement community, where they’ll meet people, while the second has them joining a social club, and last, but not least, the third has you going to a movie. It will hit the PC and Nintendo Switch on April 16, 2020.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)