Curve Digital and Skyhook Games are releasing a game many thought would never exist: Lawn Mowing Simulator. This game, which also delves into detailed business management, is set in the British countryside, and coming to Xbox Series S|X and Steam. Players will be able to ride authentic and expansive roster of licensed lawn mowers from prestigious manufacturers; Toro, SCAG and STIGA as they manage their mowing business. Read more for the announcement trailer and more information.
There are three different modes – Career Mode, Free Mode or Challenge Mode – that can be taken to the next level with several attachments, including stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, recyclers, flail decks and more. The scenery includes busy residential streets, massive castle grounds, small cottage greens, and large equestrian fields. On the business side, players will be able to purchase / upgrade their headquarters, hire employees, purchase advertising and balance the books.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots - 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
It feels great to be able to reveal Lawn Mowing Simulator alongside Skyhook Games. The team have done an amazing job recreating the experience of lawn mowing across the gorgeous British countryside. We’re excited for players to get hands-on with Lawn Mowing Simulator as early as next week through the Xbox Insider Program and to hear everyone’s thoughts,” said Simon Byron, Publishing Director at Curve Digital.