Even if you’re not familiar with the art of bonsai, this new LEGO set is a serene addition to any computer desk. You can use it as a way to relax or just celebrate this ancient art, but the 878-piece kit should keep you busy for a while. You’ll be able to shape the bonsai tree model with either green leaves or pink cherry blossoms, and when the seasons change, simply snap on the colored crowns to give it a completely new look. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, additional pictures and information.
This 7-inch tall model comes standard with a rectangular pot and a slatted wood-effect LEGO stand, allowing you to turn it into a display once completed in your home or office. If you take an even closer look, the little frogs that make up each blossom become apparent. Available now through the LEGO online / physical stores and other retailers globally, priced at $49.99.
- Features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a Tree House with 3 cabins
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, scissors, ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map, bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink
- Designed for Lego 21318,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Tree House from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip lights,expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
As adults look for new ways to switch off and relax, we’re delighted to be able to help them seek solace from their busy everyday lives as they immerse themselves in creating these beautiful botanical builds. The customisable elements and mindful building experience will hopefully help them express their personality as their creativity blossoms,” said Jamie Berard, Design Lead at the LEGO Group.