Mercedes-Benz debuted the next-generation MBUX Hyperscreen, a 56-inch curved OLED display that basically doubles as the infotainment system. It’s set to debut as an option for the 2022 Mercedes-Benz and features 8 CPU cores, 24GB of RAM with 46.4 GB per second RAM memory bandwidth, a multifunction camera as well as a sensor that automatically changes the brightness of the screen depending on the lighting conditions. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Unlike most infotainment systems, the passenger gets their own display and operating area, which makes long road trips all the more bearable. This secondary display allows for individualized content with up to seven profiles, while the OLED technology provides for a superior image since the individual image pixels are self-luminous and radiate with a high color brilliance, resulting in high contrast values, regardless of the angle of view and light conditions.
- 15.6” FHD IPS USB Type-C portable monitor with hybrid signal solution for compatibility with USB Type-C and Type-A sources (Note: Display Link driver needed for Type-A connection)
- Ultra-portable award-winning design at 2 pounds and 0.3 inches slim to pair perfectly with Asus laptops, phones, tablets
- Built to be on-the-go with two integrated speakers and 7800mAh battery for ultimate compatibility. Compatibility - OS Compatibility for Touch function- Microsoft Windows7/8/10, Android 6.0 or above(*1), Chrome OS, Linux, Mac OS 10.15 or older(*2). Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Smart Cover and smart pen hole allow landscape and portrait orientations to Adapt easily with auto rotation
- Asus Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
The MBUX Hyperscreen is both the brain and nervous system of the car. The MBUX Hyperscreen continually gets to know the customer better and delivers a tailored, personalized infotainment and operating offerings without the occupant needing to click or scroll anywhere,” said Sajjad Khan, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG and CTO.