LEGO teamed up with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC to bring you the 1989 Batwing and in 2,363 piece fashion. Not just a small static model, this one has craft has a full interior, removable canopy, posable aerodynamic flaps and several Easter eggs, including a screen featuring The Joker’s gas balloons and a ‘Bat Engine’ label on the vehicle’s engine that will transport fans back to 1989. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Once completed, the Batwing real measures over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 22” (58cm) wide, complete with a special brick that lets you mount and display the model on a wall for decorative purposes. Available October 21st directly from LEGO stores worldwide, priced at $199.99 USD.
- Build a stunning LEGO version of the iconic Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie, featuring a slide-open, dual minifigure cockpit and 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function, then show it off on the rotating model car display stand
- This display model includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a Batman figure with a cape, The Joker action figure with a gun and Vicki Vale figure with a buildable camera, plus a brick-built minifigure display stand
- Collectible LEGO Batmobile toy car measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- 3,306 pieces – Batmobile model car kit for all ages 16+ and a top holiday gift for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile 76139 super-hero car toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Designed for Lego 76139,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Batmobile from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
The emblematic set truly takes fans on a journey, as they immerse themselves into Gotham city and get hands-on with the set, using Batman, The Joker™ and Boombox goon minifigures to relive their favorite moments from the film. Fans can even create the infamous scene when The Joker barges in on the Dark Knight and utters his classic words “have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?,” said Jesper C. Nielsen, LEGO Creative lead.