Photo credit: XDA-Developers
Lenovo may not be synonymous with gaming smartphones, but that is about to change. The Legion Gaming Phone is expected to feature a 144Hz refresh rate display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset and an ultra high-capacity 5,000 mAh battery with 90-watt wired fast charging. As for the design, it will sport an esports-inspired chassis, complete with a neon blue paint job and possibly customizable RGB lighting. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features reportedly include LPDDR 5 RAM, the UFS 3.0 storage protocol, all running on an Android 10-based ZUI 12 with the “Legion OS” skin. Camera wise, there’s a front-facing 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera and the triple rear camera consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera as well as 16-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide lens.
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display, water and dust resistant, with Touch ID
- 12MP wide camera, 7MP front camera with Portrait mode