Photo credit: XDA-Developers
Lenovo may not be synonymous with gaming smartphones, but that is about to change. The Legion Gaming Phone is expected to feature a 144Hz refresh rate display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset and an ultra high-capacity 5,000 mAh battery with 90-watt wired fast charging. As for the design, it will sport an esports-inspired chassis, complete with a neon blue paint job and possibly customizable RGB lighting. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features reportedly include LPDDR 5 RAM, the UFS 3.0 storage protocol, all running on an Android 10-based ZUI 12 with the “Legion OS” skin. Camera wise, there’s a front-facing 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera and the triple rear camera consisting of a 64-megapixel primary camera as well as 16-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide lens.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay