Always wanted to merge a traditional laptop and Kindle into a single device? If so, then the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus should do the trick. Featuring a main 13.3-inch FHD display and a 10.8-inch e-ink display on the lid that enables users to create illustrations and diagrams with the integrated Lenovo Precision Pen and receive essential notifications when the lid is closed allowing them to stay focused during meetings. Read more for two videos and additional information.
It can be configured with up to a 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage, but unfortunately, no discrete graphics. Other features include a single USB-C Gen 2 port, two full-size USB ports, an HDMI-out. The laptop is priced from $1,199 and set for release this March.
- With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen Display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor, you can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PC's webcam whenever you're not using it
- With the included active Pen, you can draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge Technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
Switching between tasks up to 300 times per day is normal. ThinkBook Plus enhances SMB users’ multitasking productivity. With the secondary display, integrated pen and smartphone-like features, ThinkBook Plus boosts laptop capabilities to maximize efficiency,” said Eric Yu, senior vice president and GM, Lenovo SMB Group.