Set to enter service by the end of 2025, Dassault Aviation’s Falcon 10X is claimed to have the largest cabin and most advanced technology yet on a business jet. Its top speed of Mach 0.925 and range of 7,500 nautical miles, enables it to fly nonstop from New York to Shanghai, Los Angeles to Sydney, Hong Kong to New York or Paris to Santiago, Chile. On the outside, it features a completely new fuselage with extra-large windows that are nearly 50 percent larger than those on the Falcon 8X. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Thanks to a highly modular design, the interior can be configured multiple ways, and is large enough to accommodate four cabin zones of equal length. Whether it be a giant conference area, an entertainment / lounge section with a large-screen monitor, or massive master suite boasting a private stand-up shower, the Falcon 10X can be truly customized to your liking. The flight deck offers a next-generation Digital Flight Control System that provides an unprecedented level of flying precision and protection, including a revolutionary, new single-button recovery mode. You’ll find a single smart throttle that acts as primary power control, connecting both engines to the Digital Flight Control System and automatically manages the power of each engine as needed in different flight scenarios.
- PILOTED FLIGHT - Grab a sheet of paper, fold it, and go! Instantly put yourself in the cockpit of an amazing smartphone controlled paper airplane that does high speed tricks. The bluetooth module, which includes autopilot control, connects to your phone so you can experience the sensation of flying countless paper, foam, and even Balsa Wood airplane models.
- INCREDIBLE STABILITY - Loops, Barrel Rolls, & Hammerheads are achieved with the special Acro Mode! Your paper plane’s onboard computer automatically calibrates your paper airplane for imperfect weather with a built-in launch assist and wind stabilizer. Now hobbyists, tinkerers, or students can become the flight controller!
- RAPID CHARGING - A 30 minute quick charge gives you 10 minutes of flight time along with an incredible range of up to 230ft! Traveling up to 20mph, your plane will spend less time on the tarmac and more time in the air. Simply connect the included micro USB cable to a charging port and plot out your next journey.
- STEM READY - Experience the aerodynamic forces that make flight possible through various wing configurations. Lift, drag, thrust, and gravity are learned first hand. Purchase the Night-Flight Kit and Accessory Kit to see how different parts create a new experience. Great for an outdoor class or exploration together with family.
- DURABLE - A near indestructible heavy duty carbon fiber body includes a nylon reinforced nose and motor mount. The POWERUP 4.0 paper airplane set is designed to withstand bumps, bangs, and even an unexpected crash. If your paper plane flies out of range, the onboard computer will safely land itself! Includes a one year warranty.
The 10X will be more than just another big step forward in business aviation. It will be absolutely the best business jet available in the ultra-long-range category, and will remain so for a long time. We have set the bar for our new Falcon incredibly high. But I can confidently say that we have put this aircraft at the top of the market,” said Eric Trappier, Dassault Chairman and CEO.