LG’s Nano 8 Series 55″ 4K NanoCell TV is being offered for over half off at $436.99 shipped, today only, originally $899. Featuring a quad-core processor that greatly improves images, action and color, all the while reducing distracing video noise as well as motion blur. All of this power also means enhanced sharpness and the ability to portray lifelike accurate colors. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR: improves images, action and color, reducing distracing video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors.
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- NANO COLOR: vibrant color and detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering.
- LOCAL DIMMING: enhanced contrast and black levels with local dimming control across localized zones of the LED TV backlight display.
- 4K RESOLUTION: images are clear and crisp with 4 times the resolution of full HD 1080p.
This set is also one of the first to integrate both Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology. Nano Color offers detailed crisp images, made possible by the tiniest of intricacies in design and engineering. AirPlay 2 is also directly built in, so you can effortlessly cast anthing from Apple iPhone or laptop to your LG AI TV.
LG continues to incorporate cutting-edge artificial intelligence to all 2019 LG NanoCell TVs with LG ThinQ AI combining LG’s award-winning webOS smart platform to bring new levels of convenience and control to the consumer. This enables 2019 LG TVs to create an intuitive AI experience that uses voice commands to control TV functions and seamlessly perform functions to discover and play content, control TV settings, manage schedules, access information and control compatible connected smart home devices such as lighting and home appliances,” said the company.