LG’s Signature OLED rollable TV made its debut at CES 2019, and this week, the company announced that it’s now available for purchase, but at the hefty price of $87,000 USD. Featuring a flexible 65-inch OLED panel that utilizes self-lighting pixel technology and individual dimming control for its picture quality. It comes in a brushed aluminum case while the modern wool speaker cover by Denmark’s Kvadrat gives it some extra flair. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
The Signature OLED R TV as three different viewing formats: Full View, Line Vie and Zero View. Currently, it’s only available in South Korea at seven consumer electronics stores, but a global rollout should be in the near future.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: Enjoy 4K resolution for your 4K movies and shows. Its clarity in every moment, with pristine color, light and detail.
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV).
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 38.3" x 24.1" x 7.4"; With stand weight: 17.9 pounds; Without stand dimensions (WxHxD): 38.3" x 22.5" x 3.3"; Without stand weight: 17.6 pounds.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Instant and intelligent. Our Quad Core Processor paints images, action, and color in the best possible light from source to screen.
- Webs AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
Not just an exceptional feat of engineering and user-centric design, this TV is a work of art that will enhance any space and complement any lifestyle. This is a true luxury product that re-imagines what television can be, this unique TV delivers a differentiated user experience and a new way of thinking about space while once again confirming LG’s leadership in the premium TV market,” said LG in its press release.