The new 7-Seater Lilium Jet will eventually be used in the company’s regional shuttle service for sustainable, high-speed transportation. Its quiet vertical take-off allows this jet to access more landing sites and provides the opportunity to build higher network density, avoiding the need for expensive ground infrastructure. The electric aircraft has a projected cruise speed of 175 mph at 10,000 feet and a range of 155+ miles, including reserves. Read more for a video and additional information.
Lilium’s 7-Seater is the result of five years of technology development across four generations of technology demonstrators, including the company’s full-scale 5-Seater. Last year, the 7-Seater Lilium Jet was granted CRI-A01 certification basis from EASA. The aircraft utilizes Lilium’s Ducted Electric Vectored Thrust (“DEVT”) technology, along with key control systems, aircraft and battery architecture.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
Our vision is to create a sustainable and accessible mode of high-speed travel and bring this to every community. Transport infrastructure is broken. It is costly in personal time, space consumption and carbon emissions. We are pursuing our unique electric jet technology because it is the key to higher-capacity aircraft, with lower cost per seat mile while delivering low noise and low emissions,” said Daniel Wiegand, Co-Founder and CEO, Lilium.