We have seen the future of combat, and it includes Lockheed Martin’s directed energy laser weapon systems. These futuristic weapon systems will protect soldiers on the battlefield, and when combined with expert platform integration, they can be configured to defeat a growing range of threats to military forces as well as infrastructure. Whether it be small rockets, artillery shells, mortars, small unmanned aerial vehicles, attack boats or lightweight ground vehicles, the systems are ready to defend. Read more for two videos and additional information.
For threats in the sky, the air-based laser weapon systems offer flexibility as well as precision for self defense against various aircraft or weapons on the ground. Thanks to its relatively small size, weight and power of their modular, self-contained laser weapon system, it can easily be installed on a warship.
- The LEGO Bonsai Tree 10281 model building kit is a unique gift or mindful project for anyone who loves bonsai trees, plants or building creatively with LEGO pieces
- Includes interchangeable pieces so you can style the bonsai tree model with classic green leaves or vibrant pink cherry blossom blooms
- Check out the sweet frog design hidden in the pink blossom. With a rectangular pot and a slatted LEGO wood-effect stand, it's easy to display the elegant tree once built
- This LEGO Bonsai Tree is ideal for adults who love interesting LEGO building projects. It also makes a great birthday present or anytime gift for bonsai lovers or those who enjoy creative projects
- Measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide
Our fiber lasers operate with an efficiency that generates less heat and exists in a smaller package allowing easier incorporation into various defense platforms. Our ALADIN laser has operated in the field for two years with no need for realignment, proving both the lethality and the reliability of our solutions.” said Dr. Rob Afzal, Senior Fellow, Laser Sensors and Systems.