Logitech’s G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with the updated HERO 25K sensor can be picked up for $103.99 shipped, today only, originally $149.99. At an incredible 25,600 DPI, the HERO 25K sensor is touted as the world’s first sub-micron level mouse sensor, which reflects the performance potential of the HERO architecture and sensor performance. This means that it’s the first sensor that can accurately track movement at the sub-micron level — 1 micron = 1 millionth of a meter, or 0.000001m. Product page. Read more for a hands-on review of the 25K sensor and additional information.
- World’s Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, and PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, IN, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- PowerPlay wireless charging: Never worry about your battery life again. Add the power play wireless charging system to keep your G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse and other compatible G mice charged while at rest and at play. Powerplay wireless charging system sold separately
- Light speed wireless gaming mouse: Exclusive Logitech G ultra-fast wireless technology used by Pro gamers in competitions worldwide
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and hyper fast scroll wheel: Assign custom macro and shortcut commands to the buttons for each game with Logitech G hub software. Use hyper fast scrolling to rapidly review menus, long web pages and more
Without sacrificing accuracy, this new sensor does not rely on the use of smoothing nor spurious motion or parasitic counts, making it one of the most accurate sensors on the market. Other features include an internal, lightweight endoskeleton for incredibly lightweight 1.2 mm shell walls, mechanical button tensioning, a tunable weight system, and a 60-hour LiPo battery.
HERO 25K utilizes a smart power management system to continuously adjust frame rates based on the movement of the mouse to minimize power consumption. Even at high DPI, HERO is 10x more power efficient than previous Logitech G sensors,” said the company.