YouTube personality wanted a Lamborghini Urus, but not one you could pick up from any showroom. So, he contacted 1016 Industries to create the “Green Urnet,” a one-off Lamborghini Urus covered in multiple layers of carbon fiber, which gives it a unique look that’s not only rigid, but flexible enough to improve its aerodynamics. This same flexible carbon fiber material was used throughout the interior, complete with a star light kit on the roof panel, similar to what you find in Rolls-Royce vehicles. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
In addition to the eye-catching carbon fiber kit, its twin-turbocharged V8 has also been massaged to generate over 800-horsepower, thanks in part to an upgraded exhaust system as well as an engine tune. For those who happen to be attending Race Rally Miami event on February 26th, you’ll be able to see the “Green Urnet” in person.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
The Green Urnet came about thanks to 1016 Industries and their fantastic carbon fiber and applied materials work. The widebody design really presents the best in terms of form as well as function. 1016 legitimately created a bespoke color for the car, and the deep green jade weave changes colors throughout the day in the light. The aesthetics are just one part of the custom build though. The carbon fiber work also cuts weight and significantly increases performance. Add in the performance and other upgrades, and the Green Urnet is really a special, one of a kind car. I’m thrilled with how it turned out,” said Harrison Woodruff, owner of the Gree Urnet.