The Lucid Air Tri-Motor is set to go head to head with the Tesla Model S Plaid next year, and to show its prowess, the company took it to Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca. While it managed to clock a 1:31.3 during chassis testing, the Tesla Model S Plaid laid down a 1:30.3 lap time, which means that for now, there is still some work to be done if they want to beat that time. Read more for a video and additional information.
This Lucid Air Tri-Motor that completed was stripped of its interior except for a roll cage in the rear, shedding unnecessary weight to improve its acceleration, braking, and cornering performance. It also came equipped with wider wheels that were wrapped in normal street tires. Will there be a production version? Only time will tell, or in other words, if the Tesla Model S Plaid is an overwhelming success.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6-inch (17cm) high, 8-inch (22cm) long and 5-inch (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 7-inch (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building