Lucid Motors announced today that their Air luxury EV will be the first to integrated Dolby Atmos as part of its new 21-speaker Surreal Sound system. This 21-speaker Surreal Sound system is comprised of front, rear, side, and height speakers optimally integrated and precisely positioned in the Air interior to allow occupants to feel the relative movement of individual sounds as they move around the cabin. Read more for a video and additional information.
In addition to the audio enhancements, the system will also be used for acoustic signaling of notifications, indications, warnings, and all other audio emitted to alert the driver as well as passengers. For example, a seatbelt warning will appear to come from the direction of the unbuckled belt to the driver, while other warnings, like blind-spot detection, will feature directionality to help focus the driver’s attention. Anyone interested can get an in-person demonstration at the Lucid Motors’ Studios in Beverly Hills, San Jose, Newark (California), Miami or West Palm Beach.
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio; Satellites: 2 x 35 Watt
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs make it easy to plug in up to 3 audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- 2 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii. System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeter) or RCA input.
- 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system. Subwoofer-130 W. Dimensions( H x W x D)-Subwoofer-11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches. Right Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches. Left Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches
As the first car to integrate Dolby Atmos, Lucid Air delivers an elevated, multi-dimensional sound experience on par with the other innovations at Lucid. The post-luxury experience is not just about beautiful design and next-generation technology, it also speaks to an unmatched in-car experience that engages all the senses,” said Derek Jenkins, Senior VP of Design, Lucid Motors.