Photo credit: Daily Sabah
Star Wars fans already know that the Razor Crest was a gunship used by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin, but prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire, it served as a military patrol craft. This famous gunship was used in the search for the child named Grogu, and continued to use it on the quest to find Grogu’s species in 9 ABY. Well, a fan of the series, Ayaal, and some friends, decided to create a life-sized replica of the ship. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Standing 13-feet tall, 46-feet long and 33-feet wide, it’s mainly constructed of fiberboard, metal and plastic foam. No detail was spared, as even the interior has been fully decorated, along with a lowering ramp and even a seat for Grogu. When all was said and done, it cost a total of around $10,268 USD.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo
- ✅【Application】The Light Set is used to Light up 75292 The Razor Crest.
- 👍【Features】Easy to use, miniature and easy to hide, lighting will make your model shine and lifelike. DIY not only exercises your hands-on ability, but also has a unique meaning for you.
- 😊【Tips】Please use it carefully and don't tear it too hard.This is our own design of lighting, installation can be based on your preferences, try to hide the wire and tidy up the wire, which will make your model look more beautiful.
- 💦【Simple installation】Vonado Lighting Kits provide an easy way for fans to customize their models using LED lights.All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!This product is suitable for children older than 6 years old.
- 💡【Please note】This set is a led lighting kit only. The item for sale is the LED lighting kit only. The model is not included and is for illustation purposes only. No batteries included.
WATCH: A fan of the “Star Wars” TV series “The Mandalorian” built a replica of the Razor Crest gunship in Russia. pic.twitter.com/tdGtlPl9rq
— CBS News (@CBSNews) March 11, 2021
The ship weighs more than a ton. We were very much motivated to make it. As if we were inside the TV series and rebuilding the ship. This is the only such cosplay ship in the world. Honestly, I did not expect this to turn out so well. I see that there are lots of locals here, and most of them came to see the ship. That’s just fantastic!,” said its creators.