It’s better to be safe than sorry, especially when driving anywhere these days. A Seattle woman’s dash cam recorded a 47-year-old man throwing an axe at her windshield in a crazy act of road rage. He promptly fled the scene in a Jeep after launching the weapon at the woman’s car in Seattle, Washington. The police report stated that the driver became angry at the unidentified woman for reasons unknown and began honking before cutting her off to throw the axe. Read more for the footage.
The woman apparently did attempt to take an alternate highway exit in an unsuccessful effort to avoid him. Fortunately, the man was arrested and also linked to a theft at a Home Depot store a well as shouting threats and racial slurs at another person a few days after this confrontation. He is currently facing charges of felony hate crime and theft.
- 【4K Single Front and 1440P Dual Dash Cam with Audio】The dual dash camera record a super QHD videos front and cabin simultaneously at 2.5K 2560x1440P with 30fps. Besides that, single front camera provides you with a crystal clear 4K video at [email protected] Capture any crucial evidence like license plates or road signs with ease. This dual car camera is your superior choice for Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Cab, and must-have for family road trip!
- 【Seamless Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】The 4k dash cam auto overwrites the old footage with new recording when the card is full. While the high sensitivity G-sensor detects a crash, the video of the current accident will be locked and saved automatically into event folder. That ensures important evidence is well protected without overwriting. Supports 256GB microSD cards(not included, need to buy separately). Recommend Vantrue or Samsung evo SD card.
- 【Infrared Night Vision】The car camera adopts a Sony Starvis sensor, big aperture(F1.8 inside F1.4 Front),6 glasses lens and 4 IR LEDs, which provides a super Night Vision for capturing more important details when driving in the evening. The Infrared lights make it easy to record passengers clearly even at night.
- 【24/7 Hours Parking Mode】Motion detection + Collision detection parking mode enables the dual car camera to start record instantly at 2.5K 2560x1440P when it detects movement or collision in front or cabin of the vehicle; At low bitrates recording mode, dual lens dash cam is able to keep recording at [email protected] continuously at parking mode. Monitoring your car 24 hours a day for peace of mind.
- 【Precise Speed Tracking GPS Mount】The included external GPS suction cup mount allowing you to playback the video with the route, speed, and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS player, which make sure the speed evidence is protected when an accident occurs. You could also view the live speed in KM/H or MP/H on your dash cam during driving.