Photo credit: Conrick via Car Scoops
Some may already know that zombies are sensitive to light, and simply shining your flashlight in their direction causes them to shrink away. In case of a zombie apocalypse, you’ll probably want a vehicle with plenty of lights, or at least as a backup should things go wrong. That’s where this heavily modified Ford F-250 comes in, as it features 18 wide LED light bars and a minimum of 34 smaller LED spotlights. Read more for another picture and a bonus video.
Other modifications on this vehicle that might come in handy when zombie or vampire slaying include a lifted suspension, fender add-ons, off-road front / rear bumpers, mud flaps, and a winch for towing things. We’re not sure what kind of engine modifications there are, if any, but from the factory, the F-250 comes standard with a turbocharged 6.0L PowerStroke Diesel V8 making 325 hp and 570 lb-ft of torque.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.