Man Swallows AirPods
Taiwan resident Ben Hsu probably knew Apple’s AirPods were able to withstand some rigorous conditions, but probably not inside his stomach. How did he manage to swallow one of these earbuds? Well, he was missing one after waking up from a nap, so he hit the “Play Sound” option, and discovered that an AirPod was beeping from his stomach region. This lone AirPod either came loose and fell into his mouth or he pulled it out while napping right over his mouth. Read more for a video and additional information.



“Hsu wisely went to a hospital where doctors gave him a laxative to help flesh the device out. The AirPod eventually came out, with Hsu noting that the battery was still at 41%. Hsu went on to call the entire ordeal “magical” which perhaps goes to prove that the cult of Apple is very much a reality,” reports BGR.