A 33-year-old man from Pristina, Kosovo somehow managed to swallow an entire Nokia 3310 mobile phone, which some tout as nearly indestructible. Fortunately, this person was smart enough to drive themselves to the hospital after experiencing intense pain four days following the ordeal. Skender Teljaku was the doctor who performed the operation and showed not only the X-ray image of the lodged object, but the aftermath as well. Read more to see how the handset came out of the body.
Dr. Teljaku confirmed that the Nokia 3310 was stuck in the man’s body for four days before it was successfully extracted by the medical team. Even more surprising was that the device managed to be extracted without cutting the stomach open, as it involved removing the three separate sections with endoscopes. The operation lasted around two hours and with no complications to report. If things were to have took a turn for the worst, the 3310’s battery could have exploded while still inside the body.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate.
- Superfast 5G speed. Download your favorite movies in seconds, feel like you’re right there in video chats, and play games without lag time.
- Over 2 days of battery life. Work and play to your heart’s content without worrying about recharging thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 6 GB RAM Memory. Keep multiple apps open at once and move effortlessly between them with 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
- 6.7" Full HD, Max Vision display. Watch your favorite movies and games come to life in sharp contrast and vivid, true-to-life color.