MANSORY is known for their supercar mods, and now, the BSTN GT XI, a luxurious ride-on lawnmower with custom-made carbon body parts. Designed to celebrate the Air Jordan XI Jubilee sneaker, it boasts a lavishly designed leather-carbon seat and a leather-carbon steering wheel, all finished in silver, which is the traditional color of a 25th anniversary. You’ll also find various Jumpman, BSTN and MANSORY logos on the entire GT XI. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The decals you see on the lawnmower correspond with the Jordan Brand logos as well as lettering found on the heel and eyelets of the anniversary edition of the shoes. FC Bayern Munich shooting star Alphonso Davies is a self-confessed Air Jordan XI fan and makes an appearance in the short film for the BSTN GT XI lawnmower.
- CUTS UP TO ½ AN ACRE: The Landroid L with 9” cutting disc is our model designed to cut up to ½ an acre. Just set the charging base, lay down the boundary wire, measure your lawn with the app, and let it mow
- WI-FI & APP CONTROLLED: There are many things you can do from the Landroid app: measure your lawn, check mowing progress, keep software up to date, update your mowing schedule and more
- DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY: Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- NAVIGATES NARROW PATHS: Patented AIA technology allows Landroid to navigate narrow passageways too difficult for ordinary robotic mowers
- [CUSTOMIZED MOWING SCHDULES] Have Landroid mow every day, every other day, it can even recommend an auto schedule based on your yard’s size and conditions
What only a few people know is that the designer of the first Air Jordan sneaker – Tinker Hatfield – was inspired by a ride-on lawnmower when he developed the legendary design of the first Air Jordan XI. After this connection, which is not immediately obvious at first glance, became known, MANSORY and BSTN Premium Sportswear came up with the idea of paying homage to this fact with a superlative ride-on lawnmower and creating a ‘1 of 1’ on the occasion of the launch of the ‘Air Jordan XI Jubilee’,” said the company.